NextCruiseSM is celebrating 25 years of booking bold adventures by giving away 25 staterooms on the trade inaugural event onboard Wonder of the Seas when it arrives to Port Canaveral this fall. Plus, one grand prize winner will win a free 8-Night or less sailing of your choice onboard the next industry gamechanger – Icon of the Seas – and $250 onboard credit to enhance your adventure even more!
The 25 Travel Partners with the highest percentage of their total Royal Caribbean International bookings originating or converted from Royal Caribbean International’s Next Cruise Program (“Next Cruise”) during the Contest Period (03/01/2022 – 09/01/2022) will receive a stateroom onboard the Wonder of the Seas Trade Inaugural Event in Port Canaveral Fall 2022. The top performing travel will receive a cruise certificate for a stateroom onboard the Icon of the Seas during its inaugural season.
- TRAVEL PARTNER INCENTIVE CONTEST: Royal Caribbean International will award up to twenty-five (25) cruise certificate to qualifying Travel Partners. Each certificate will cover the cruise fare for one (1) double occupancy stateroom for the Travel Partner and one (1) guest onboard the Wonder of the Seas for the Inaugural Trade Sailing in Fall 2022 (final sailing date to be determined by Royal Caribbean International). Royal Caribbean will also award a grand prize of one (1) cruise certificate to the top-qualifying Travel Partner which will cover the cruise fare for one (1) double occupancy stateroom for the Travel Partner and one (1) guest for a future sailing (up to 8-nights) onboard the Icon of the Seas [during its inaugural season]. The cruise certificates shall be awarded to the individual associated with Travel Partner according to Royal Caribbean International’s records at the conclusion of the Contest Period. Cruise certificates shall have no cash value. Subject to accommodation availability and Royal Caribbean International’s approval, the cruise recipients may bring a third or fourth passenger; however, third and fourth passengers are responsible to pay their respective cruise fare, taxes, fees and gratuities. Cruise recipients and their guests are solely responsible for paying any taxes, fees, port expenses, and gratuities for the cruise, as well as all other costs associated with the cruise and travel to and from the cruise. This Contest may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is only open to active and accredited Travel Partners (must have a valid ARC, IATAN, TRUE, or CLIA number) whose agency and agents are currently registered and in good standing with Royal Caribbean International. Cruise recipients must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age and residents of the United States (including D.C. and Puerto Rico) or Canada (except Quebec). Any determinations of eligibility will be made by Royal Caribbean International whose decisions are final. Individual travel agents may be subject to rules imposed by their respective agencies relative to their participation in trade incentives and should check with their agencies for any relevant policies. By participating in this Contest, the travel agents warrant that they have complied with their agency’s policies regarding acceptance of premiums or gifts and have informed their respective agencies of their participation in this Contest. Employees, officers, and directors of Royal Caribbean International, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and their immediate family members and those living in the same households of such employees, officers and directors are not eligible. All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. This Contest is void where prohibited by law, internal business or company policy.
- CONTEST PERIOD: The contest period begins on March [1/9], 2022, at 9:00 AM EST, and ends on September 30, 2022, at 11:59 PM EST (the “Contest Period”).
- HOW TO QUALIFY: All newly created or converted Next Cruise bookings between March 9th, 2022 – September 30th, 2022, to a specific Royal International vessel and sail date will be automatically counted for this Contest. To qualify, Travel Partner must have a minimum of 100 Royal Caribbean International Next Cruise bookings made or converted during this Contest Period. Bookings must be named, fully deposited and active at time of prize redemption. Individual and group bookings qualify. No stateroom category restrictions. No entry forms required. Travel Partners are responsible for ensuring that all eligible new and converted Next Cruise bookings are accurately attributed to Travel Partner, including, ensuring that Travel Partner’s members have properly associated secondary phone fields with Royal Caribbean International. Qualification is subject to verification by Royal Caribbean International and the terms and conditions of the Royal Caribbean International Next Cruise Program, including, without limitation, guests’ authorization to associate their current Next Cruise booking with their then-current Travel Partner. Only one cruise certificate will be awarded to each qualifying Travel Partner.
- CRUISE RECIPIENTS: Royal Caribbean International will award a cruise certificate to the Travel Partners with the highest percentage of their total Royal Caribbean International bookings originating or converted from Next Cruise during the Contest Period as described above. Cruise recipients will be notified by phone or e-mail after the Contest Period. Cruise certificates are not transferable or redeemable for cash. If a cruise recipient is unable or unwilling to accept a cruise certificate, then such cruise certificate shall be immediately deemed forfeited to Royal Caribbean International and Royal Caribbean International shall not have any further obligations to such cruise recipient(s). Cruise certificate recipients and their guests are responsible for all travel documents required for travel (such as a passport, visas and proof of vaccination against COVID-19). All travel agents and guests intending to sail using a cruise certificate will be subject to Royal Caribbean COVID-19 Protocols and Procedures, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days prior to the day of embarkation, and will be required to show their CDC-issued COVID-19 vaccination card as proof of vaccination. For the most up-to-date information regarding these requirements, visit https://www.royalcaribbean.com/the-healthy-sail-center.
- GENERAL: Taxes on the value of these cruise certificates are the recipient’s responsibility. By participating, travel agents agree to these terms and the decisions of Royal Caribbean International which shall be final in all respects. Royal Caribbean International reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual agent it finds to be making bookings that are not for the benefit of real persons (i.e., genuine bookings) who are named on the booking and intending to travel. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of the terms of this Contest, or the rights and obligations of a travel agent and Royal Caribbean International in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
- SPONSOR: Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. d/b/a Royal Caribbean International, 1050 Caribbean Way, Miami, FL 33132. Royal Caribbean International ©2022 Royal Caribbean International Ships’ registry: Bahamas.