To help make things easier and more flexible for your clients during this challenging time, Royal Caribbean® is extending options through May 31st, 2020 for all guests intending to rebook with us, but not yet in receipt of their Future Cruse Certificate. This extension allows your eligible clients to await the delivery of their FCC to apply to the booking and then only pay any potential remaining balance at that time.
Here are the details:
- Eligible Guests: Those awaiting Future Cruise Credits from “Cruise with Confidence” policy and Global Sailing Suspension guidance.
- Applicable Bookings: Undeposited Individual (FIT) Reservations
- Extension Criteria: Initial deposits to be automatically extended to May 31st, 2020; Final payment deadlines remain unchanged
- Effective Date: New reservations beginning March 18th, 2020
- Sailing Window: Departing on-or-before December 31st, 2021
Please note your clients’ deposit due dates will be automatically adjusted on these bookings, so there is no action necessary from your end.
Thank you for all you do to support us and your clients, especially during this unprecedented time. And know that we’re committed to you and growing your business now and always.