TRAVEL WEEKLY READERS’ CHOICE AWARDS:
Thank you for your unwavering loyalty over the last five decades and in the final days of voting in the Travel Weekly Readers’ Choice Awards.
50 YEARS BOLDER TOGETHER
There’s no better relationship than a partnership. And for fifty years, Royal Caribbean® has teamed up with the greatest partners in the business. We’re thrilled to have had such amazing travel advisors by our side all this time — and we can’t wait for all the shared success still in store. We pledge to continue propelling you to new heights, just as you do for us time and time again.
SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Easily share this information with your clients through your Facebook and Twitter page.
• Jeff S. from Sanlando Travel Inc.
• Scott R. from Cruise and Tour Supermarket
• Justin C. from Cruise and Travel Authority
• Lucy P. from Clark Travel Agency
• Michelle C. from AAA Northampton County 188
• Maycol B. from Worldwide Vacation & Travel Inc.
• Linda D. from Galaxsea Cruises
• Ann C. from Direct Travel
• Stephanie L. from The First Travel
• Michele M. from Ohio Auto Club
• Nicole A. from Liberty Travel
• Alfred H. from Express Travel
• Susan R. from East Tennessee Automobile Inc.
• Jason W. from Vacations To Go
• Becky D. from AAA Central Pennsylvania 195
• Carol B. from AAA Travel Port Richey Club 14
• Joellen C. from AAA Travel Club 14
• Kimberly S. from AAA Travel Carollwood Club 14
• Nancy M. from Corporate Travel Management NA Inc.
• Ovidiu D. from Kays Tour and Cruise
• Kathi R. from AAA Florida/Georgia Inc. Club 14
• Susanne G. from Any Seasons Travel Inc.
• Sabrina H. from Just Cruisin Plus
• Deb C. from AAA Southern Pennsylvania 238
• Erin M. from AAA East Central
• Kira M. from Interline Vacations
• Christine B. from The Cruise Store
• Teresa K. from Marco Polo Travel LTD.
• Theresa R. from AAA Travel Infinity Club 14
• Tianna P. from Dargal Interline Cruises & Tours
• Michael G. from Avoya Travel
• Orlando C. from Cruises N More
• Christina Z. from Global Connections Inc.
• Anastacia G. from Our Vacation Center
• Francinellie F. from Travel Planners Inc.
• Ruth V. from Costamar Travel Inc.
• Sheila M. from Loyalty Travel Agency
• Shawna G. from Yankee Trails World Travel
• Natalia C. from Cruise Vacation Outlet
• Kristin R. from Select Sailings
• Scott L. from KVI Travel
• Danielle M. from Liberty Travel
• Julie B. from Tourico Holiday
• Kevin D. from Military Cruise Deals
• Parker C. from Carolina Motor Club Inc.
• Hailey M. from Cruise Connections
• Myriam P. from RedLabel Vacations Inc.
• Jacki S. from AAA Tuscarawas County 154
• M W. from Customer Service Network Group
• Barbara M. from Cruise and Travel Company
50 DAYS OF $50 GIVEAWAYS: 50 Days of $50 Giveaways Sweepstakes runs from September 3 – October 23, 2019 (“Promotion Period”) Each trade booking confirmed on a Royal Caribbean sailing that has been named and fully deposited on or after January 1, 2019 will be counted as a one (1) entry for a chance to win in a daily random drawing during the Promotion Period. All individual and group trade bookings made in any stateroom category, that are named and fully deposited on or after January 1, 2019 are eligible as entries in the drawing(s).Winner will be selected at random from the total number of eligible entries received prior to the end of the Promotional Period and notified on or before October 31, 2019. One winner will be selected per day during the promotion period by a random drawing from eligible entries. , for a total of 50 prizes (Approximate Retail Value, $2,500). Winner’s guest must be 21 years of age or older. Odds of winning depend on the number of qualifying entries received. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. Prizes may not be given, bartered, sold, or exchanged for cash or another prize. Prize may not be upgraded, and no substitutions by winner will be allowed. Royal Caribbean reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. If winner is unable or unwilling to collect the prize, a substitution winner will be selected by Royal Caribbean from among all remaining eligible entries. If the substitute winner is unable or unwilling to collect, prize will be forfeited. Only open to active and accredited travel agents (must have a valid ARC, IATAN, TRUE, or CLIA number) in U.S. (includes D.C. and P.R.) and Canadian travel agents (excludes Quebec) 21 years of age or older. All federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited. Royal Caribbean reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry or drawing process or the operation of the sweepstakes, or who acts in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.SPONSOR: Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. d/b/a Royal Caribbean International, Miami, Florida USA. Features vary by ship. ©2019 Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Ships’ registry: The Bahamas.